WARNINGS (the CONTRACT):
By consuming this product, you agree that the warnings stated below are terms of a contract between you (the consumer) and us (the manufacturer). If you do not agree with, or are unable to abide by the terms of the stated warnings (the contract), you are to contact us for details to return the unopened, unadulterated bottle to us for a full refund of the purchase price. The terms are: If you decide to consume this product, for a minimum of 24 hours afterward, Do NOT drive a movable vehicle and Do NOT operate ANY machinery or a device of ANY kind. Do NOT handle sharp objects. Do NOT attempt to perform ANY work or ANY action that would or could possibly cause ANY injury to yourself, another person, an animal, a physical object of any kind or to anything spiritual. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, consume this product before, during and/or after consuming depressants, such as alcohol, tranquilizers, and anti-anxiety medications. If you take ANY medications or are under the care of a doctor for ANY reason, you are REQUIRED to consult your doctor for advice BEFORE consuming this product, especially to discuss ANY interactions you may have with CRAZY SAUCETM with ANY medication you are taking or ANY procedure you may be undertaking. We REQUIRE that when you consume our product, for the next 24 hours, you MUST consult the advice of someone else, who is of full age and sound competence and sound judgement, to whether your action would or could cause injury to you, another person, an animal, a physical object of any kind or to anything spiritual. During those 24 hours after consuming our product, the “someone else” you choose, who is of full age and sound competence and sound judgement, MUST be present with you at ALL times. Do NOT consume more than ONE bottle of this product every 24 hours, NO exceptions. It is YOUR responsibility to determine how this product affects you and you AGREE to accept ALL risks of using our products and AGREE to hold Outworld Botanicals, LLC harmless against ANY claim, whatsoever, for using our product. If you, in violation of this contract, cause ANY damage or harm to another person, another person’s animal, another person’s physical object of any kind or to anything spiritual, you fully AGREE to accept full responsibility for your actions and AGREE to defend Outworld Botanicals, LLC, its officers, its employees and anyone and/or anything associated with Outworld Botanicals, LLC from any claim resulting from YOUR actions with YOUR personal financial assets, current and in the future. You further AGREE to bear the full financial liability of your actions described in this paragraph. You AGREE that ingredients contained in the CRAZY SAUCETM product are Water, Hemp Extract, Soapbark Extract, and Potassium Sorbate. You AGREE that it is YOUR responsibility to research these ingredients, consult a doctor if needed to discuss the ingredients, and know if you have, or may have, an adverse reaction to ANY of these ingredients, and if so, you AGREE to NOT take this product. You further AGREE that ANY costs or expenses that you incur due to consuming this product, including ANY costs and expenses due to ANY adverse reactions, whether previously known or not known, are your FULL responsibility alone and AGREE to hold Outworld Botanicals, LLC indemnified from ANY legal action, legal costs, medical actions, and medical costs, and AGREE that Outworld Botanicals, LLC is NOT responsible for ANY financial costs or losses associated with such actions. If you have any questions regarding our legal disclosure and contract, it is your responsibility to consult an attorney, and you AGREE to do so BEFORE consuming CRAZY SAUCETM.
Reviews and Testimonial Disclaimer
(1) Testimonials represent a cross section of the range of results that appear to be typical with these products. Results may vary depending upon use and commitment.
(2) We do not monitor or control the content of reviews but reserve the right to remove what are, in our sole opinion, clearly false statements, spam or other injurious materials that are brought to our attention. We do not adopt or endorse any review statement.
(1) Shipping Methods: We use USPS Priority shipping. USPS provides tracking information for all orders shipped Priority Mail. If you desire a different shipping method, you must let us know and pay for the different shipping method.
(2) Shipping Charges: Shipping charges are non-refundable. Outworld Botanicals, LLC reserves the right to deduct the actual cost of shipping from any returns/refunds of an item with a free shipping promotion. Customer is responsible for all freight charges for returned or refused shipments and this will be added to the invoice total. Freight/insurance costs are prepaid. Dimensions/oversize weights are applied to freight charges when applicable. A handling fee of $1.00 is added for each mailer.
(3) Back-Orders: If your order contains a pre-ordered item, or a back-ordered item, the entire order will ship once all items are in stock. Out of stock items will be shipped according to availability of product. If you would like to have a partial order shipped immediately, please contact our offices at (828) 712-1931. An additional shipping charge will apply for this instance.
(4) Damage/Loss: All claims for theft or damage over and above our Returns policy must be filed with delivering carrier, within 10 days of receipt. Outworld Botanicals, LLC cannot file this for you.
Supplement & Food Product Disclaimer
(1) Outworld Botanicals, LLC thanks you for your support. We offer what we have researched and believe to be the highest quality selection of products for you and your family. It is important to do your own research and consult with a qualified healthcare provider or doctor to decide what is best for you. We also know that everyone's bodies are different, and it is essential to consult with a qualified health care professional before taking products offered on this website. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. And by purchasing any item from this store, you agree to these terms and conditions as well as understand that by using these products you are agreeing to abide by this contract. Outworld Botanicals, LLC is not to be held responsible for the irresponsible use of this product.
(2) No statements on this website or product packaging have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
The information contained in these pages is not intended to replace your medical doctor.By using this site for any purpose whatsoever, including reading, browsing, studying, verification, purchasing, etc., you agree to indemnify Outworld Botanicals, LLC, as well as any and all Members, Managers and employees associated with or employed by the aforementioned, from any claims or responsibility for anything which may result there from, and you accept sole responsibility for any legal, medical, or financial liability which may occur as a result of your usage of the pages on this site.
Our Store shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable NC sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within NC. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Our Store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Disclaimers:Although we try to insure accuracy, outworldbotanicals.com cannot be responsible for typographical errors or image discrepancies on this Web Site. Links on outworldbotanicals.com become "broken" if and when the article linked to is moved or removed by the host on its server.